Bar / Tavern
SOLD: The Commons & The Gardens in Takapuna
The complete hospitality business opportunity
Address 21 Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna, Auckland
Location Auckland, Auckland - North
Sales Consistent high volume weekly sales average for the past 5 years
Asking Price $950,000 + Stock of $50,000
Listing ID KA1543
SOLD by James Ashwin
The Commons & The Gardens is the complete hospitality business opportunity.
800m2 in the heart of the Takapuna hospitality precinct with beautiful distinct areas, multiple revenue streams, a proven 5 year track record, no brewery contracts and a $2million fit out which is amongst the best you will ever see.
A gastro bar in the Sydney mould, carefully constructed and curated, with a variety of ‘parts’ to it to adapt to the differing cliental. A ‘local for the discerning’ which aligns seamlessly with Takapuna locals. The focus for the Commons is highly quality eating and drinking without the pretence, but with a aspirational nature. The Commons has its main room for dining and drinking, an event and function space on the first level along with its own north facing 50m2 landscaped promenade.
The younger sister to the Commons, whereas the Commons has a an older demographic, the Gardens is a bit younger, a bit more fun and relaxed, full of colour and the noise of people enjoying themselves. This is Auckland’s premier beer garden, with the bar at the fore of the business.
- Consistent high volume weekly sales average for the past 5 years
- Auckland’s premier garden bar
- No brewery contracts in place
- $2,000,000+ fit out with a current depreciated asset value of $1,000,000+
- 300 hectolitres of beer poured annually
- Future proofed investment with a $140,000 roof recently added to The Gardens
- The best North Shore location to take advantage of the trade uplift for the 2021 America’s Cup.
Opportunities like this seldom hit the market. Give James Ashwin the hospitality specialist a call today to discuss.
Asking Price: $950,000 + Stock of $50,000
Agency Reference: KA1543