Alpino - Cash Cow Cambridge Restaurant
The Darling of Cambridge Hospitality
Address 43-45 Victoria Street, Cambridge
Sales Available on application
Asking Price 1,100,000 + Stock of $15,000
Listing ID KA1526
Alpino Cucina & Vino
Located in the heart of beautiful Cambridge. Alpino Restaurant is a hospitality hotspot where locals wine and dine like Kings and Queens inside a gorgeous heritage building that was originally built by King Edward the VII and VIII in 1908, Alpino is true icon in every sense of the word.
This iconic establishment has a vintage Italian feel, meshed with a warm and cosy atmosphere, offering traditional Italian pizzas and a full Italian al a carte menu, whilst using only the freshest produce and ingredients. The semi-managed business has staff that are friendly and professional and 400m2 of floor space there is plenty of space for functions including an upstairs area that is yet to be developed.
Once in a while a solid blue chip hospitality investment opportunity comes up! This is it!
- Booming weekly sales average
- Long lease with an amazing rent to turnover ratio of under 5.5%
- 15% sales growth every year since opening in 2013
- Running under semi-management
- Cuisine Magazine finalist 2016
- Stunning heritage building - Originally the Cambridge post office in 1908
- Future proofed investment - Cambridge is one of NZ's fastest growing towns
High performing hospitality businesses in Cambridge very rarely come to the market so if you're looking for a bluechip investment that provides an amazing work/life balance, call the hospitality specialist James Ashwin today to make an appointment.
Asking Price: $1,100,000 + Stock of $15,000